Classes are ...
- Held on Sunday afternoons, once a month (except in August when we run our summer training intensive).
- 2 and a half hours long (with break).
- Non-syllabus class with equal focus on all sides of our 'golden triangle'.
- Accompanied by a live, professional pianist.
- In fully equipped dance studios at Midlands Arts Centre, Birmingham.
- Audition only - to ensure that students are dedicated to the focused nature of training, and can meet the physically challenging demands of the classes without risk of injury.
- Taught by staff with a wide range of experience in current best practice for safe and effective dance training.